A. Price including mentions
- All prices include use of the rented mororcycle;
- The 3rd party mandatory insurance against Civil Liability (RCA) in respect of motor vehicles is provided;
- Side cases or top case;
- WiFi internet hotspot if available;
- Phone holder;
- Security chain;
B. Not included
- Full coverage insurance with an excess of 400 euro (providing full insurance coverage in case of loss/accident/damage), about 10-20 euro/day;
- A credit card deposit will be required for bike damage security or loss of accessories. The amount will be refunded at the end of the programme should the bike be returned on time, undamaged and with a full fuel tank;
- It is recommended for the traveler to purchase a travel insurance policy specially designed for adventure holidays, with repatriation cover;
- It is recommended for the traveler to bring motorcycle riding gear including rain gear.
C. Other information
- A day of rental means 24 hours of rental;
- Should the motorbike be returned prior to the end of the programme, no refunds can be made;
- In case of anticipated drop-off nothing will be refunded;
- The motorbike will be delivered to the hirer with a full tank of fuel, in perfect state of functioning without any defects / damages;
- The hirer will return the motorbike in the same conditions along with its documents and accessories, at the end of the programme, at the time and place stipulated by the contract;
- If, due to inadequate driving, the bike is damaged during the rental, transportation back to owner and repair services are payable by the hirer. In case the motorcycle damage is not critical and allows driving it without endangering lives of passengers, the hirer may decide to return the motorbike to the owner for repairs;
- The loss of tools/documents/ accessories will be charged with the amount of €100;
- Should the hirer return the motorbike with an empty tank the refuelling service: € 10 plus fuel cost will be charged;
- Returning the motorbike with more than 3 hours of delay will be charged with the cost of 1 day of rental;
- All traffic infringement are the responsibility of the hirer;
- Office hours: from 8 AM to 10 PM - every pick-up/drop off out of the business hours will be charged at € 15.
D. Minimum age for rentals
- For all the motorbikes, the minimum age required is 21 years old, minimum 2 year experience in driving motorcycle. The hirer must hold a full, unrestricted motorcycle license;
- A valid driving licence for the rented motorbike will be requested at the pick-up.
- Rental ammount and deposit will be paid in cash or credit card before pick up (by card) or at the moment of pick up.
- Wire transfer also may be accepted as a payment alternative.